Sunday, May 25, 2008

And The Winner Is......

Gemini!! Here's the buddy after we finished our 5k yesterday!! It was so cool...everyone along the route was cheering him on and talking to him and he ate it up! He watered every inch of the 5k route and was so tired when we got him back to the truck. He plopped down and slept for the ride home!The race was at a State Park that none of us had ever been to! The sad part about that is ---- it's only 15 minutes from our house! This park is so amazing and HUGE! We didn't realize how big it was and that there are cabins out there that you can rent. There's fishing, a beach, swimming and sooo many hiking and equestrian trails. We are definately going to have to bring our bicycles out there and check it out! Here's a picture of one of the cabins overlooking the lake:
This picture is one I took for Dave. It reminds me of California with the super curvy roads and figured he would enjoy that on the motorcycle! It took us about 20 minutes by car to get from the entrance to the park down to the start of the race in the middle of the park! The roads were all like this: CURVY!!
Finally, a very proud Gemini when we got home! I made him pose one more time and then let him get on our bed (his bed during the day).
After the race, we went and picked up my wedding dress (YAY!) and then we picked out and ordered Kelly's bridesmaids dress. We also went across to the mall the find a dress for my mom - but no luck yet. Oh, I guess we'll have to go to the mall some more (Darn!). I hadn't been to the mall in about 6 months -- I know why now! I mentally spent all of the money from my future lottery winnings!! That's all for now! We are cooking out at my mom's today so I have to go finish my Sweet Potatoe Casserole. It's the same one you can get at Boston Market! Super Sweet and oh so good. Take Care everyone!!

No comments: