Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fair?? I Think NOT!!!

So, I get this:
And Dave gets this:

Is this Fair??

I'm kidding. Last week, our washer died and we decided to just go ahead and buy a new washer. So, that's the story on the new washer! I like the one that I bought - mid range price level, no fancy anything -- it washes...I am happy with that!

The story on the bike? Well we have two bikes that are both paid off (actually we have four, but that is a different story). One of the bikes is our '05 600. It's a great bike, but as soon as we bought it, Dave ran it on the track and ran it on the track hard. So, it's going to go quicker than the usual bike would with just normal street driving. The second bike is his '01 929. This bike we call Old Faithful, it has I think 40,000 miles on it?! Parts and pieces are starting to go bad on it. It's time for a new bike....this is Dave's main mode of transportation 1) because he enjoys it and 2) because gas prices are so expensive. So, it's time. We are going tomorrow to the dealership he worked for before this one to talk to the GM and see what kind of deal we can get with trading both in. Hopefully, the GM will make it an even trade save for a couple of thousand dollars. We hope. If they don't give him a good trade-in value for the 929, then we will sell that one on Ebay and we will go from there!!

Other stuff:

School is going fine. Homework might kick my butt thought. I finally had to say on Friday night, "No more homework" and sit down with Dave and relax.

The kittens STILL need a home. Tami. So. Not. Kidding. Now.

It is starting to get warmer here. I guess that's all that needs to be said about that. We do need the rain though. Bad.

I am scheduling an appointment for us to have our engagement photos taken in the next few weeks. This should be interesting: This is the type of smile I get from Dave. Christmas. All of it:) He is such a goof!!

Other than that, we are happy and healthy and couldn't ask for more!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously. No.
Tami