Friday, May 23, 2008

Look What I Can Do!!



Apparantly, the new rage in home decorating is the vinyl decorations on your paint. I ordered one of the catalogues from one of the leading companies just to see what it was all about. Well, my catalog arrived, and, Lo and Behold....this is the same vinyl that I use everday to make my signs!! I CAN MAKE THESE!! So, if any of you want any for your walls, classroom walls, anything - let me know! I can make them for ya for free of course!! I am just excited that it is the same thing becuase I can make them for myself! I created a saying that says, "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" that will stick on our bedroom walls, and then I created one that will go in our right side guest bedroom that is about dreams. Too Cool!! Here is an example of what one of these things looks like:

You know, for the last week I have felt completely overwhelmed, by work, by school, by it all. I had a mini-breakdown on the way to the grocery store because sometimes I feel like I am juggling. Each task that I have to do is a ball and I feel like I have too many to keep in the air at one time. I do it to myself, and I know that. Dave is great at offering to help and to do whatever he can - but the things that I need to do right now that are overwhelming are things he can't do. He is certainly not going to do my school work, that's a funny thought:) I just feel like from the time I get home to when he is home, there is no time for me. I am upstairs getting the guest bedrooms ready, I do clean the house everyday, but with tile floors - it is unavoidable, I get dinner ready, try to do homework and then....what for me. It will get better, I just have to learn a better balance I guess. Sorry for the vent.


This weekend -- a three day weekend!! Dave and I actually have two days off together! Who knows what we will do? Tomorrow morning, I am in a 5k with my mom. Kelly & casey are driving down tonight and we are going to get Kelly's bridesmaids dress tomorrow. Sunday, I think we are going to grill out and then Monday I would love to go to the range to shoot. Dave finally received his Conceal Carry Permit, so he's packing heat in his backpack! I can't wait for mine! I already know which gun I am going to carry...it's small but will serve it's purpose if God forbid I ever have to use it!


Still planning the wedding! I have my rough draft done for the invitations and the card stock and envelopes are here already, I just need to print them and put them together. We should go for our cake and meal tasting in June sometime. We are going to be ordering the guys clothes as soon as I have all of the sizes. Many more things to do, but it is a fun job to take on!! I think that is all that's going on! Hope everyone is happy and healthy! We are!!


No comments: