Sunday, June 1, 2008

"Honey, What Do You Think?"




"Hey Honey, What do you think?"
When I receive a text message like this - I already know what's up! When I receive a text message like that, something like this comes home to me:
Welcome to the family to our newest addition:


Yep, it's a motorcycle. We traded in the 600 from my older post and this is what we got for a near even trade. I went yesterday and had lunch with Dave and visited him at work and saw the bike. IT is such a beautiful bike and in true to form Dave tone, we will make money on it in the long run. It's nice to be with someone who careful thinks out each and every purchase and makes a reason for it.
It was a great day yesterday and I got a lot accomplished. Last night we went to eat at this great Pizza Place that's about 45 minutes from here. We took our new bike and it was such a beautiful night with a cool breeze! Here's my view:



When we left the pizzaria, we were thinking about going to a movie...Wrong! Lightning close by in the sky forced us to head home, quickly!

This morning, took the bike to our Sunday morning breakfast, got Dave a haircut and decided to check out the previously blogged about Lake Louisa State Park. The park is so beautiful!! We parked and sat on a bench facing the lake for about an hour or so and then headed home. Dave's napping and I am STILL working on the upstairs bedroom. I so hope to be done with it soon!

Well, I am off to do homework and find something for dinner. I leave you with some fun pictures!

My cactus bloomed! I was playing around with the color selector on my camera.

My beloved Plumeria (FrangiPani).

Miss you all!!

No comments: