Friday, April 18, 2008

The Green Tree Edition

Last night while I was watering the plants and Dave was taking pictures of the Ranger that we want to sell, I decided to grab the camera from him and take some photos of last weekends' handy work! Here is our Palm Garden". If you are looking out the front door, this is on the right near the fence. We want to do the same design as soon as we get someone to haul the Ventura away (hopefully this weekend) on the the other side of the driveway in what is probably the back yard.


Gemini wouldn't get out of the way - so I took the photo as he was looking for somewhere to "water".


Next is a photo of My baby - Mr. Moo. He's the calf that my mom and I have raised from the dead. When we found him, he was really on death's doorstep and we brought him back to health and now he is so healthy and happy. He is such a beautiful bull and I have to decide if I want to steer him. I think I will leave him a bull though!


I am going to try to post every day or at least as much as I can because I eventually want to be able to print this up as a journal of sorts for our life. I have posts from my other blog from the time I met Dave until about a year ago, so I can combine those.

I think that's all for now! More updates as things happen - which is all of the time around here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Moo is a honey. Is he as gentle as he looks? Love the palm trees. They look beautiful -- Gemini always needs to "get in on the act". Love, Mom