Friday, October 26, 2007

Let the planning begin!!

First, let me say that I have had such a whirl-wind week. Between getting engaged and having a birthday yesterday, it's been amazing and I am so appreciative of everyone who has played a part in that!

Well, we are starting to kick around tons of ideas. Most of them are not conventional wedding ideas. It seems that Dave and I both have the same thoughts about what we want our wedding to be and that is so cool. To vibe with someone in such an honest way is so, so perfect. We are going to head to St. Augusting maybe next weekend so that we will have some time to look around and enjoy ourselves. Looking for a location is going to be like mini-vacations on their own -- something that we need after long weeks.

My mom is in Houston for the International Quilt Market. I hope she has so much fun! I was supposed to go - but I am inundated with school work this week. My government professor (who had to take the class over approximatley week 4) has been doing a bang up job of trying to get the class organized, but often we have assignments thrown at us from left field. So, tomorrow will be my class catch up day. It's supposed to be pretty rainy here tomorrow - so I won't be able to do my usual Saturday ritual - mowing the lawn. I always go to the grocery store on Saturday - but other than that....school work. And..here's just a random photo of my not-so-little brother. For no reason other than ..I love him!

No comments: