Monday, March 24, 2008

The Goings On

Hi everyone, all 2 people who read our blog:) Just wanted to write an update and let you all now what is new in our lives. Here's what is new:


Three weeks today and no migraines for me! I am hopeful that this new medicine that the new neurologist has put me on is working...I hope. I say a prayer every night that it continue to work! I figured it out before I went to this new doctor and I have experimented with over 19 different medicines. The toll that it has taken on my body? Who knows.


Kelly's wedding is in two weeks, so we are busy finishing the last details of her wedding and getting the dogs their Bordatella shots so they can be boarded. Fun times.


Dave's been busy at work and at home. We are doing a lot to the house including painting the bedroom, installing new faucets and painting the outside of the house. There's alot to get done before our various families start to arrive, so wish us luck!! Yesterday we spent almost 3 hours at Lowes redecorating the house, imaginary style. It was great. We have so many ideas, now we just need to win the lottery.


School. School is school. Homework and papers...IT's going well but not much more to say about that.


The weather here has been so beautiful lately. We've been driving everywhere with the top down or the sunroof open. I love this weather!!


Well, that's it for now, nothing exciting, I know. Maybe tonight Dave will pose (haha) for a couple of pictures from us shooting at the gun range?? We'll see if I can sneak a few and post them tomorrow...for now though, I will leave you with this:

Yes, it's our two cats waiting at the door to be let in from outside. IF the door is shut, they will meow until we let them inside!! Only our cats.

No comments: